You have 58,000+ career coaches to choose from. Why should you work with me?
I am a TRAILBLAZER.
As a 20-something-year-old career coach working with Silicon Valley’s top talent, I am thriving in an industry where my peers are twice my age.
Why? Because I deliver insights you will not find anywhere else. That is my promise to you.
I help you rethink, reimagine, and recreate your career — and your life.
I am not for everybody. I run an application-only coaching practice because I am crystal clear on my Zone of Genius.
My Zone of Genius is connecting the dots between where you are and where you want to go. Most often, this is connecting the dots between your career story (and fabulousness) and the companies and positions you are targeting in your job search.
People hire me because I have the unique ability to help them slice through their limiting beliefs and own their fabulousness.
I rethink, reimagine, and recreate how you tell your career story, show up at work, and live your life.
I am an expert at high tech and a trusted confidant to some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley.
I know high tech and Silicon Valley inside out because I have spoken one-to-one with recruiters and hiring managers at nearly every Fortune 100/500 company. As a result, my clients have landed jobs at Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, you name it.
I am one of only a handful of millennials accepted into the invite-only Forbes Coaches Council. I am a proud member of the Gay Coaches Alliance as a gay life coach and career coach. Additionally, I serve as a Stability Leader with The Stability Network, a growing movement of people in the workforce speaking out about their mental health challenges to inspire others.
I am a trusted career expert with features in dozens of leading publications, including Business Insider, CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Ladders, and The Muse. As a professional speaker, I regularly present to Fortune 100/500 companies, hyper-growth startups, and universities on professional development, personal branding, and mental health in the workplace.
I am deeply committed to your success.
I have a single goal when I coach you — to create a space where you can achieve what you never imagined possible. I want you to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. You are truly fabulous and you deserve to own it.
After telling me your biggest goals and dreams, as well as what is holding you back from achieving them, I help you see inside yourself, slice through your limiting beliefs, and own your fabulousness. We craft a plan — together — to achieve what seems impossible.
Coaching is my craft, my calling, and one of my greatest joys in life. The only thing I love more than coaching is coffee. And, of course, Disneyland.
Oh, yeah, I am a proud Disneyland Legacy Passholder.
With every client (that includes you!), I deliver a “Disneyland Experience”— a fun, memorable, one-of-a-kind experience you cannot find anywhere else.
While your results will vary from past clients, they will be anything but ordinary. That’s my promise to you.
A FEW REASONS TO CHOOSE KYLE AS YOUR CAREER COACH
Kyle Elliott, MPA, CHES is a trusted confidant to some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley, high tech, and the world. Below are a handful of reasons that top executives trust Kyle with their job searches, careers, and lives.
- Silicon Valley career coach and interview coach trusted by more than 1,000 clients (click here for verified testimonials from former clients)
- Career expert featured in dozens of leading publications, including Business Insider, CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Ladders, and The Muse
- Award-winning job search expert: Named Best Career Coach & Interview Coach, Best Resume Writer for Silicon Valley/Tech Managers & Executives, Top Job Search Expert to Follow on LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Top Voice for Job Search & Careers (the platform's highest honor)
- Fortune 500 professional speaker for national and global audiences, including Unilever, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, and LinkedIn
- Focused on results: Clients have landed jobs at Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, AWS, LinkedIn, PayPal, Salesforce, Oracle, IBM, Sony, Workday, TikTok, Riot Games, VMware, DocuSign, DuPont, and hundreds of other Fortune 100/500 companies as well as hyper-growth startups; they have also found happiness
- Deep industry connections: Built one-to-one relationships with thousands of recruiters and hiring managers across high tech, Silicon Valley, and the globe
- Actively involved in 5+ coaching, resume writing, and human resources associations: Official member of the invitation-only Forbes Coaches Council; Associate with Career Thought Leaders; Verified Vendor with Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM); and active member of the Gay Coaches Alliance, National Résumé Writers' Association, and Hacking HR
- Highly educated: Doctor of Education (in progress), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science in Health Education & Counseling, and graduate courses in counseling and multicultural human relations
- Multi-certified in behavior change and careers: Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) with the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc., Strong Interest Inventory® Certified with The Myers-Briggs Company, and MBTI Inventory® Practitioner with The Myers-Briggs Company
- Disneyland Legacy Passholder: If we are not having FUN, what's the point?! Seriously.
I was lucky enough to work with Kyle last year and I can’t even put into words the difference that Kyle made in my job search!
—Viviana Jackelin Mendoza
Let me tell you about the clients I serve.
They’re fabulous, too!
Tired of sending out resume after resume?
Enroll in my FREE 5-Day Job Search Course.
Join 5,000+ fellow job seekers who have taken the challenge.