You are embarking on a journey to better understand your mindset. Let’s start.
As an MBTI® Practitioner, I use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment to help you identify and understand the power of your personality preferences. Want to see how the MBTI® assessment can help you find a career — and life — that is more exciting? Keep scrolling.
Once you’re ready to get started, request a consultation to see if working with me is your next best step.
Let me tell you a bit about the MBTI® assessment…
- The MBTI® assessment, first published in 1962, is one of the most popular psychometric (psychological assessment) tools in the world because it is backed by decades of research and continuous refinement.
- Your MBTI® assessment is blended with my expertise in career coaching and life coaching to help you understand your personality preferences.
- You get answers to these powerful questions: “How do you prefer to direct and receive energy?” “How do you prefer to take in information?” “How do you prefer to decide and come to conclusions?” and “How do you prefer to approach the outside world?”
- You leave with a clear picture of your personality preferences, which impact how you act and react, make life choices, relate to others, and make sense of the world. You also leave with clarity and renewed confidence.
And, some of the common reasons people take the MBTI® assessment…
- Job seekers leverage the MBTI® assessment to find careers that align with their personality type, interests, and strengths.
- Organizations and employees harness the power of the MBTI® assessment to bolster team communication, productivity, and leadership.
- Couples use the MBTI ® assessment to improve communication, reduce conflict, and better understand one another.
SAMPLE MBTI® REPORTS
Below are a handful of MBTI® Reports to show you the power of this assessment. (The links do not require your personal information or email to download.)
- Download a sample MBTI® Profile Report here.
- Download a sample MBTI® Interpretive Report here.
- Download a sample MBTI® Career Report here.
Together, we will determine which report(s) make sense for your unique career, educational, and life needs.
My proven MBTI® assessment process…
- Consultation: We will begin with an initial conversation to discuss the purpose of the MBTI® assessment and your goals in taking the inventory. The purpose of this consultation is to determine if the assessment is appropriate for your unique needs and goals as well as which Report(s) make sense for you.
- MBTI® Administration: You will receive a unique link to complete the MBTI® assessment from the comfort of your home. This is not a test and there are no right or wrong answers. You simply show up as your fabulous self. The total assessment takes approximately 30 minutes of your time. I will receive your initial MBTI® results shortly after you complete your inventory.
- Deep Dive Coaching Session: After you complete the assessment, we will meet to interpret your MBTI® results. I will help you understand your personality type. (Clients share the most exciting part about this process is more deeply understanding how they act and react, make life choices, relate to others, and make sense of the world!) We will also use this time to determine appropriate next steps for your career, continuing education, and life. You will leave the session with a clear path forward.
- MBTI® Report & Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type® Booklet: You will receive lifetime access to your customized MBTI® Report. Additionally, I provide you with Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type, a powerful booklet to understand your MBTI® results and dive deeper into your self-exploration.
Important Note: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® is a restricted psychological instrument. The Report may only be purchased, administered, and interpreted by a practitioner who is MBTI® Certified, such as myself.
Tired of sending out resume after resume?
Enroll in my FREE 5-Day Job Search Course.
Join 5,000+ fellow job seekers who have taken the challenge.