I help Silicon Valley’s top talent stand out on the world’s largest professional network — LinkedIn.
Whether you are looking to stand out to recruiters and hiring managers, or planning to grow your business using the platform, I will help you make the most of LinkedIn.
Once you’re ready to get started, click here to schedule your Caffeinate Your LinkedIn Session.
How my Caffeinate Your LinkedIn Sessions work…
- Schedule Your Caffeinate Your LinkedIn Session: Click here to schedule your Caffeinate Your LinkedIn Session on my calendar. Please contact me if you do not see a date/time that aligns with your schedule. After you schedule your dive coaching session and LinkedIn profile review, you will receive an email with “homework” to prepare before your session to make the most of our time together.
- Deep Dive Coaching Session & LinkedIn Profile Review with Dr. Kyle Elliott You will then meet with me via Zoom for your 50-minute deep dive coaching session and LinkedIn profile review. You will receive expert industry insights as well as live feedback on your LinkedIn profile. I will draw upon my industry expertise, thousands of one-to-one conversations with recruiters and hiring managers, and proven success in helping 1,000+ clients land jobs they LOVE.
- Highly Caffeinated Session Notes & Customized “Homework”: After your session, I will email you highly caffeinated session notes and customized “homework” so you may implement my feedback and finalize your LinkedIn profile.
Please Note: This is NOT an entire rewrite of your LinkedIn profile. This process involves deep dive coaching (I call this “co-creation”) and “homework” on your part.
Kyle helped me re-imagine a LinkedIn presence that truly reflects the pivot of my career trajectory.
If you are looking for someone to truly put in his “creative genius” (to quote Kyle) to use for you and you don’t want to feel like another profile/resume on the assembly line, Kyle is the one to call! Warning: be prepared to be challenged and stretched as you really do have to put in effort to get the most out of the engagement.
Your questions answered…
I feel stuck. Are you sure you can help me?
Yep! You’re in the right place. This is my Zone of Genius. I help people get unstuck, own their fabulousness, and achieve what they never imagined possible.
What’s your experience helping clients land jobs at [insert big tech company name here]?
My clients have landed interviews — and jobs — at nearly every Fortune 500 company you can think of as well as hundreds of large privately held companies and hyper-growth startups.
What’s your experience working with C-suite executives and other senior business leaders?
The vast majority of my business comes by word-of-mouth and referrals because I deliver results over and over again. Subsequently, my current and former coaching clients include:
- C-suite executives (including CEO, CFO, CAO, CCO, COO, CMO, CHRO, CIO, CTO, CISO, and CRO) and senior business leaders (EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Heads, and Directors) at Fortune 100 and Global Fortune 500 companies (both tech and non-tech), hyper-growth startups (pre-IPO, PE-back, and VP-backed), large privately held companies, publicly traded companies, and multinational conglomerates
- Executives and consultants at McKinsey, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Booz Allen Hamilton, and IBM, among other top consulting firms
- Coaches, songwriters, producers, and strategic partners to Simon Biles, Ellen DeGeneres, Jamie Foxx, Machine Gun Kelly, Usher, Meghan Trainor, 5 Seconds of Summer, Linkin Park, Lil Dicky, and other artists and A-list celebrities
- Current and former direct reports of Mark Zuckerberg (Meta), Reed Hastings (Netflix), Gary Vaynerchuk (VaynerMedia), Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and other household names
I haven’t looked for a job in 5, 10, 20+ years. Can you help me?
Absolutely! You’re in the right place. Many of my clients are senior managers and executives who have not looked for a job in a decade or more.
Wait… Can’t you just write my LinkedIn profile for me?
There are a lot of professional LinkedIn profile writers out there who simply write your LinkedIn profile for you. You will find that what sets me apart from other professional LinkedIn profile writers and career coaches is how deeply I get to know you as I help you better understand yourself, your career story, and your fabulousness.
My Zone of Genius is teaching clients to rethink, recreate, and reimagine how they tell their career stories. This involves deep dive coaching sessions (I call this “co-creation”) and “homework” on your part.
The results are powerful. You learn to identify and own your fabulous. You stand out in the saturated job market. And, most importantly, you find a job you LOVE.
What if I want additional career coaching sessions?
Many clients choose to invest in additional career coaching sessions once they complete their program with me. Additional career coaching sessions are available at $475 per session (50 minutes). All sessions include highly caffeinated session notes in addition to customized “homework” to keep you on track toward achieving your career goals.
When can we start?
Click here to schedule a Caffeinate Your LinkedIn Session. After you schedule your session, you will receive an email with “homework” to prepare before your session to make the most of your time.