You are a trailblazing leader navigating change. I help you tackle it with confidence.
As an executive coach, my Zone of Genius is empowering leaders to take on new situations and challenges with confidence. This may a big new title, an exciting new project, or an entirely new industry.
I serve as a trusted confidant and sounding board to leaders who are navigating complex change.
Simply put, I am the go-to expert when senior managers and executives need guidance through previously uncharted territory and new heights.
Once you’re ready to get started, schedule a consultation to see if my executive coaching services are your next best step.
My clients achieve what they never imagined was possible…
- A new Senior Program Manager landed a job in tech after 12+ years at the same company, then gained organization-wide praise for successfully delivering a major presentation to the CEO.
- A Human Resources Leader found the internal confidence she needed to ask for — and secure — a major promotion after leading her company through a highly visible merger.
- A Nonprofit Executive Director proudly advocated for a salary raise and additional employees following the leadership of a massive organizational turnaround.
- A tech co-founder turned Chief Operating Officer learned how to break into big tech, effectively work within a large organization, and make an impressive impact despite unexpected bureaucracy and workplace politics.
While your results will vary, know they will be anything but ordinary. That’s my promise.
Kyle is an awesome – amazing – incredible – invaluable capabilities multiplier.
My bespoke coaching methodology…
- Deep Dive Coaching Sessions: We will begin by you telling me your biggest goals and dreams, and what is holding you back from achieving them. I will then help you see inside yourself, slice through your limiting beliefs, and own your fabulousness. Together, we will craft a plan to achieve what seems impossible.
- Insight You’ve Always Craved: Clients hire me because I tell them what they NEED to hear, not what they WANT to hear. I am typically the first person to tell them how it really is. Sometimes it hurts, you may even sweat and cry, but you’ll leave each session feeling less stuck.
- Highly Caffeinated Session Notes: I will take notes during our sessions so you can focus on the deep, moving questions I ask you. After each call, I will compile key takeaways and send you any helpful resources to build upon your experience.
- Customized Homework: After each session, you will receive bespoke “homework” to keep you on course to achieving your goals and dreams. This may be readings or a book, worksheets, journaling activities, or even meditation.
- Support Between Sessions: Much of the magic happens between sessions, and I will be there for you. Clients share that the support they receive between sessions is easily worth the investment in coaching alone.
Coaching Session Frequency: Most of my executive coaching clients meet with me twice per month. We will determine how often to meet to achieve your biggest goals.
Kyle is a fantastic coach and thought partner.
—KATHLEEN HATCH ALLEN
My coaching philosophy and approach…
- While it may not seem like it at the moment, there is value in being stuck. I help you rethink, reimagine, and recreate your career.
- At least 99% of the answers to your questions lie within you. As your coach, my role is to help pull those answers out of you, even when they seem unreachable.
- Deep, moving questions are one of the most powerful tools available to help you get unstuck, own your fabulousness, and achieve what you never imagined was possible.
- No two people are the same. You deserve a bespoke experience and deep insights that you cannot find anywhere else.
- You are fabulous. The world deserves to know how fabulous you are and experience the gifts that only YOU have to offer.
Kyle was an amazing partner in my journey to an exciting new role.
—BRENDA LOWE GRUENBERGER
How I will empower you to tackle change with confidence…
I recognize working with me is a significant investment in your career and in your life.
Importantly, I work with a very limited number of executive coaching clients at a time. My clients achieve the impossible because I am deeply committed to their success and their happiness. As a result, my coaching practice is application-only. I often have a waiting list for new executive coaching clients.
Note that my typical executive coaching client is a senior manager or executive with a six- or seven-figure salary. Additionally, employers regularly cover the cost of executive coaching services.
And, if you are considering an executive coach you found online, I encourage you to read this article I wrote for Forbes on how to vet top executive coach lists (and the coaches) and this article on questions to ask when looking for an executive coach.
EXECUTIVE COACHING MONTHLY RETAINER
Ready to take your leadership and communication skills to the next level? In need of an objective sounding board to hold you accountable for your career goals and dreams? Feel lonely at the top?
Apply to be considered for Kyle’s monthly executive coaching retainer.
Kyle’s monthly retainers are operated on an application-only process. He works with up to six executive coaching retainer clients at a time.
You receive 6+ months* of executive coaching with Kyle Elliott, MPA, CHES.
- Caffeinate Your Career Coaching Questionnaire
- 2X Monthly Deep Dive Executive Coaching Sessions (50 minutes each)
- Highly Caffeinated Session Notes
- Customized Homework
- Email Support
*Kyle requires a 6-month minimum commitment to ensure you achieve lasting change in your career and your life.
Work Exclusively with Kyle Elliott, MPA, CHES
You are in trusted (and highly caffeinated) hands. You work and communicate directly with Kyle throughout your 6+-month journey.
Caffeinate Your Career Coaching Questionnaire
You begin your deep dive coaching journey with a bespoke questionnaire that will help you identify and own what makes you fabulousness, articulate your biggest career dreams and goals, and set the stage for your next 6+ months with Kyle by your side.
Deep Dive Executive Coaching Session with Kyle — 2X Per Month
Coaching sessions with Kyle (twice per month) to focus on taking your career to new heights. Celebrate your wins (there will be a lot!), tackle roadblocks, and explore new opportunities. Leave each session with clear next steps to grow your career — and your life.
Highly Caffeinated Session Notes
Kyle will take detailed notes during each session so you can focus on the powerful coaching questions he asks. Following each session, Kyle will compile and deliver key takeaways.
Bespoke “homework” and helpful resources after each session to keep you on course to achieving your goals and dreams. This may be readings or a book, worksheets, journaling activities, or even meditation — everything is customized to ensure your success.
Support between sessions to help you gain further clarity and propel you toward your goals. Clients share that the support and insights they receive from Kyle between sessions are easily worth the investment in coaching alone.
Your Investment: $975 per month (6-month minimum commitment to ensure you achieve lasting change in your career and your life)
One thing I quickly realized is Kyle provides quality results.
When you’re ready to achieve the impossible, I’m here for you.
By making a payment, you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Service Agreement outlined here. If you don’t agree to such terms, then sole resource shall be to not go through with services.
If you choose the monthly retainer (I require a 6-month minimum commitment to ensure you achieve lasting change), please know that this is a recurring monthly payment for the listed amount. Any updates to your subscription must be completed directly through PayPal.
I highly recommend Kyle, however only if you desire to work with someone who is at the absolute top of their game. Kyle has high expectations for himself and his business, he also has for expectations his clients.
When working with Kyle you can expect someone 100% invested & interested in what you need/want, someone with a proven track record of success, and someone that will hold you accountable. I’m impressed with Kyle’s system and process, his execution is second to none.
On top of all that Kyle is a wonderful human being that the world could use many more of.
Kyle will be a resource to me for years to come…”
Your questions answered…
What’s your experience working with C-suite executives and other senior business leaders?
The vast majority of my business comes by word-of-mouth and referrals because I deliver results over and over again. Subsequently, my current and former coaching clients include:
- C-suite executives (including CEO, CFO, CAO, CCO, COO, CMO, CHRO, CIO, CTO, CISO, and CRO) and senior business leaders (EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Heads, and Directors) at Fortune 100 and Global Fortune 500 companies (both tech and non-tech), hyper-growth startups (pre-IPO, PE-back, and VP-backed), large privately held companies, publicly traded companies, and multinational conglomerates
- Executives and consultants at McKinsey, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Booz Allen Hamilton, and IBM, among other top consulting firms
- Coaches, songwriters, producers, and strategic partners to Simon Biles, Ellen DeGeneres, Jamie Foxx, Machine Gun Kelly, Usher, Meghan Trainor, 5 Seconds of Summer, Linkin Park, Lil Dicky, and other artists and A-list celebrities
- Current and former direct reports of Mark Zuckerberg (Meta), Reed Hastings (Netflix), Gary Vaynerchuk (VaynerMedia), Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and other household names
What topics will we cover?
It depends! Each of my executive coaching programs is customized to your unique needs, goals, and learning style. During your no-obligation consultation, first session, and throughout the program, we will determine what areas to focus on to prepare you to tackle change with confidence.
You will quickly learn that one of my greatest talents is curating a one-of-a-kind experience that ensures your success.
Here are the 10 most common topics that clients bring to their executive coaching sessions with me:
- Executive Influencing
- Team Leadership and Coaching
- Effectively Delegating
- Workplace Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Change Management
- Executive Presence and Public Speaking
- Setting and Communicating Boundaries
- Career Growth and Mobility
- Thought Leadership Marketing
- Confidence Building (AKA Owning Your Fabulousness)
Can we work on my career documents during our coaching sessions?
Yes! Your sessions with me are YOUR time. I am happy to offer feedback and comments on your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile during our sessions.
What if I want additional executive coaching sessions?
Additional executive coaching sessions are available at $475 per session (50 minutes). All sessions include highly caffeinated session notes in addition to customized “homework” to keep you on track toward achieving your biggest goals.
When can we start?
I run an application-only coaching practice. I often have a waiting list to begin due to a full coaching practice and busy speaking schedule. Click here to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Tired of sending out resume after resume?
Enroll in my FREE 5-Day Job Search Course.
Join 5,000+ fellow job seekers who have taken the challenge.