Hello! I’m Kyle. Let me share with you a bit about myself and what makes me fabulous.
I started my career coaching business on Fiverr.
I charged 5 bucks to review resumes and write LinkedIn profiles to sustain my soy, sugar-free vanilla latte addiction in college.
Fast forward 7+ years and 1,000+ clients later…
I am now a trusted confidant to some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. I never imagined my college side hustle would turn into a multi-six-figure coaching practice.
I’ve been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, The Muse, and The Ladders, among dozens of other leading publications.
As a career coach, mental health advocate, and human, I am relentlessly authentic and love sharing my whole truth with the world. As a professional speaker, I regularly present to Fortune 100/500 companies, hyper-growth startups, and universities on professional development, personal branding, and mental health in the workplace.
I am an introvert.
While I frequently appear on TV, radio, and podcasts, I thrive on deep, one-to-one conversations, particularly with senior managers and executives who are stuck. Silicon Valley’s top talent hires me to coach them get unstuck, own their fabulousness, and achieve what they never imagined possible.
“What makes you fabulous?” is my favorite question.
And, “Fabulous” is my favorite word. I am an expert at coaching people to figure out what makes them fabulous, then helping them own it. My clients are fabulous. You are fabulous. The world deserves to experience your fabulousness.
My background is in health education and counseling.
I am passionate about behavior change (I hold a Bachelor of Science in Health Education) and helping people slice through their limiting beliefs (I completed graduate-level courses in counseling and multicultural human relations). I also have a Master of Public Administration (MPA) from one of the globe’s top public policy universities. I am currently pursuing a Doctor of Education (EdD) in adult education.
I have ONE rule when it comes to working with me.
“I don’t know” is not an acceptable answer.
When not working, you’ll find me at Starbucks or Disneyland.
I have been drinking Starbucks daily since sixth grade (yep!) and am a Disneyland Annual Passholder. Splash Mountain is my favorite ride.
MY EDUCATION & ADVANCED TRAINING
Beyond having spoken with recruiters and hiring managers at nearly every Fortune 100/500 company, I possess a true love for continuing education and professional development.
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Higher Education, In Progress, University of North Dakota
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) in Nonprofit Management & Philanthropy, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Health Education, Minor in Counseling, San Francisco State University
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- Strong Interest Inventory® Certified, In Progress, The Myers-Briggs Company
- MBTI® Certified, In Progress, The Myers-Briggs Company
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Official Member, the invitation-only Forbes Coaches Council
- Member, National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- Member, Gay Coaches Alliance
- Member, Hacking HR
- Verified Vendor, Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Associate, Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
- Stability Leader, The Stability Network
- Annual Passholder, Disneyland
Tired of sending out resume after resume?
Enroll in my FREE 5-Day Job Search Course.
Join 5,000+ fellow job seekers who have taken the challenge.